Accomodation and general facility rates
Casual and conference accommodation is available during the non-academic summer period of each year normally late November through to the end of January.
- Bed & Breakfast $72.00
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast $88.00
- All Meals $100.00
Casual meals: $11.00
All rates include GST and are quoted in Australian Dollars.
For all enquiries, please email Ursula.Hall@anu.edu.au or phone our Admissions Officer, John Glynn, on (02) 6125 6200.
The Hall is located in a quiet corner of the Australian National University campus and is just walking distance from the university's many facilities and the bustling city centre. It is also conveniently located on a bus route that goes to Civic, Woden and Belconnen town centres - so transport is never a problem. Situated next to Sullivan's Creek, the Hall boasts a scenic view and is surrounded by attractive native flora and fauna. If you want to eat out, the Hall is also not far from a number of quality, university cafes and restaurants. There are even attractive walks you can do that will take in the full beauty of the campus - why not stroll down to Lake Burley Griffin or up to the National Botanic Gardens? Both are just minutes walk away. So come along and see for yourself. Ursula Hall is what you're looking for!
- 204 Rooms
- Luggage Storage
- Licensed Bar (open by negotiation only for booked functions)
- Dining Room for guests
- Visa, Mastercard and Bankcard accepted (please note: American Express and Diners Club not accepted)
- Friendly, efficient staff
- Emergency assistance available 24 hours a day
- Private Telephones (ISD/STD)
- Tea and Coffee Facilities
- Central Heating
- Rooms Serviced Daily (except weekends and public holidays)
- En Suite Flats Available
- Games Room
- Common Room with Bar/Canteen and Television