Other facilities provided to residents include:
- Single sex bathrooms on each floor.
- Free laundry. Residents must provide their own detergent.
- Tutorial rooms. These are available for meetings, group study or private study
- Kitchenettes on each floor. Each includes a fridge and sink.
- A number of ground floor rooms for disabled residents, or those with other special needs.
- Daily newspapers are provided each day by the Ursula Residents Committee
- Central heating throughout the Hall.
- Three pianos and two practice rooms for those musically inclined residents.